Zero MakeUp, Worth Buy ๐Ÿ‘ Or Waste๐Ÿ‘Ž ?? Nadia Khan Review Zero MakeUp ู…ูŠูƒ ุฃุจ Palette By Jawad Hussain

Zero MakeUp, Worth Buy ๐Ÿ‘ Or Waste๐Ÿ‘Ž ?? Nadia Khan Review Zero MakeUp ู…ูŠูƒ  ุฃุจ Palette By Nabila Salon - YouTube

In order to participate in Out style Quiz Watch and Listen to the whole blog -Very Carefully because the question is hidden somewhere and you have to give your answer in the comment section Click on the Bell icon.. so that you can get notification whenever Out style put a new blog Today I am doing a Review My first impression of this kit By Nabila At first its name was NO Makeup and at that time..it was bit expensive too and its inventor, the one who launches it -Nabila She styles from hair color She has introduced many new concepts into Pakistan So many of the new trends she has introduced and still many she is introducing One palette is so amazing, you can easily put it in a bag Wherever you go. and quietly you can take it out and secretly apply the makeup and you are done! Interestingly, many of the boys are using it too..yes you heard it right... 

I will tell you in a while, how, where and why I am going to ask you a question in a while I am going to ask you a question.. and you have to watch the whole blog as the question can be anywhere As I was saying I am going to show you two shades From light shades to dark ones I have 2 and 3 according to the tone chart I will tell you more about it... When I am going to try it First when No Makup was launched... it was a bit expensive and it is a great honor for us and we should be proud of it and a product from our country has launched in an international market. I carried it in my bag but when I will show you by applying in front of you I will use as if it is my First Impression just assume is like Comparing the no makeup and zero makeup Now that is has come in the international market And I wonder how Nabilla has merged -blush, lip shades, concealer and foundation into one thing We'll see this in this blog I am going to show you all from the scratch and viewing my face from this close, you be right to guess that I am keeping all my fasts. 

Zero MakeUp, Worth Buy ๐Ÿ‘ Or Waste๐Ÿ‘Ž ?? Nadia Khan Review Zero MakeUp ู…ูŠูƒ  ุฃุจ Palette By Nabila Salon

My lips all dried up and complexion dull eyes full of dark circles along with puffy eyes This usually happens when you fast it is happening to me, and you might be experiencing the same We are all in the same boat the only difference might be that you don't have Zero makeup with you and I have it I might become very beautiful ..I don't know what's going to happen I will apply Pearl on my right side- half-face There's very little difference ... maybe one shade or tone But you  can easily see the difference My face right now is in extremely horrible condition The strange the is when I get this palette One as you can see.. Have the mirror the other one doesn't have it Is it only happening to me or you guys experience it too It's mirror is missing..the other one has it The one thing which I really don't like about it is that The indication which is given in order to recognized its shade and tone It is written so lightly... here So I have these two pallets .. if at home you have two palette and your daughter is using one and you are using other Your palette is bound to get mix up I have read it hundred times, but still I couldn't tell Pearl is lighter than Ivory We will start with the concealer in the eyes I have seen a lot of people usually applies it with their fingertips Even the boys-used their finger when applying Yes you heard it right.. alot of male actors on the sets carries it with them Because it is light... and make sure no one notices them when they apply- especially girls They do it secretly.

Going in the corner and apply it hurriedly But still, I caught them I have caught my co-stars using it Now.. I used this as the concealer -of pearl Now I am using its foundation or you can call it base It's has a very light. Umm Oily ... The texture I don't know if you have very oily skin whether it stay on it or not But for my skin.. it is really amazing It is a very convenient kit It is made so you can hurriedly, use your fingertips You don't need to carry lots of brushes for it The blush on is made especially so that it can suit with that tone So only this blush and this lipstick will match with it Is very hard for me to use a finger in applying makeup This shape is ideal for me But I like lip shade and blush of pearl more First you look at the difference "No Makeup" its old name I couldn't able to read Ivory doesn't have to mirror... I don't know why??? As if I have any less tension already in my life!! Its concealer has a more orange tone really good..if you have dark circles Right.. it is best for me For an area near my laugh line and chin Really good I really like blending foundation and concealer I think for that I need more setting powder Area which is dry, you don't have to apply setting powder there Like my forehead.. which is usually dry I am only applying on Oily areas I have yet to apply Blush on This one is darker. 

This is very important for looking young Fresh cause of this a very exciting.. young look You don't have to contour I have used this blush on A person who is novice Very basic and very easy to use Very well for people applying makeup for the first time I've applied it very easily Please tell me in the comments below Which one really looks good on my face Tell me this Whole combination of it Or this side I love the texture of foundation I'm sure these shades will compliments majority of people Because many brands just don't go with our skin tone The only thing is what happens when the foundation ran out? Concealer will last.. blush on will the last Lipstick will last longer but foundation because you need it to cover your neck and it is just not enough for it I have used another foundation on my neck..so this one doesn't run out.. It will be finished very quickly Should we buy the whole new kit again? Nabila.. you have to think about it Just for this little thing here, we have to buy the whole thing again? if you want to win Zero Makeup palette for yourself If you found any flaw in it.. and how it can be improved apart from it.. is there anything you would like to add So that more good product can be made What you have to say about it Anyone comments whose comments I like Intelligent and full of wisdom I will give her this palette Next Blog.I will announce the winner

Comments