Tariq Road Karachi | Local Markets in Karachi (Pakistan)

The shopkeeper told me Rs.3000 for these shoes and I negotiated at Rs.2300. This is Pakistan, You have to negotiate with shopkeeper all the time. Hi, my name is Muhammad Sadeeq, I have many varieties of shoes in my shop as you can see. from Rs.200 up to Rs.2000 we have shoes at all prices My name is Aamir, I live at Tariq Road and I also have a shop here at Tariq Road It's a very good market, people from all backgrounds can come here for shopping. How much is the towel

Google Shopping 100: This season's top trending gifts

Two for Rs.1100 Muneza Jahanzaib My name is Danish, This is my shop at Tariq road in Karachi Winter season has started here in Karachi already We have very nice suits for kids Kids are using dresses which even we had not used in our childhood We import dresses from outside Pakistan and this also helps in improving quality for local companies. And everything is available here in this market You can say this is small Bangkok of Pakistan My name is Waleed and this is our shop at Tariq road We sell kids and women's dresses here Price starts from Rs.700 and goes up to Rs.900 We sell good quality stuff at a low price We have special women's dresses.

Comments